You don’t just aim for “yes.” You aim for “WOW.”
The Designer creates dynamic visual content for our clients and their audiences, combining proven practical design skills with a natural flair for visual storytelling. Working in a collaborative environment with other members of our creative, account, and administrative teams, they develop functional-yet-imaginative visuals that capture the essence of our clients’ brands and effectively communicate their messages.
You’ll be expected to craft strategic and innovative design solutions in a variety of styles for a number of different marketing applications, all while building strong professional relationships with clients and internal team members alike.
One big note: You must be able to work at our Indianapolis office.
This is not a remote or virtual position!
Here's a snapshot (but not all) of your responsibilities:
- Designery design. You’re an artist at heart with a brain for branding and business, capable of creating strategically targeted and aesthetically compelling digital visuals for any kind of client, in any kind of industry, with any kind of audience.
- Collaborative collaboration. You’re an active participant in meetings, intuitive about taking instruction from creative and design directors, and a natural at working together with copywriters and other designers at all project stages.
- The medium is the message. You’ll need a versatile design skillset and the ability to create visual messaging for all of our project mediums, which include (but aren’t limited to): visual strategy for branding and campaigns, logo design, page layouts, signage, presentations — as well as digital and social ads, and email.
- The details make the design. You’re a detail-oriented worker and a meticulous proofer, quasi-obsessed with the quality of your creative output.
- Taking care of business. You’re a pro at meeting milestones, keeping design projects on-track and on-budget, recording your time, and keeping all relevant teams informed about your progress.
- Communicative communication. You’ll often need to speak up and clearly explain your plans for pending design work, and you’ll be expected to engage professionally with external vendors on behalf of your assigned creative clients.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, visual communications, or a similar field of study.
- Three to five years of experience in an agency setting, or similar.
- Proven knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web and user experience design
- Google Drive
- Bonus skills:
- Video editing
If you’re interested in this job, please apply below. Give us a little bit of time to look over your materials — please note that calling us up will not improve your chances. If we think you might be a good fit for TrendyMinds, we’ll reach out to you!