Gantt charts, and organization, make you giddy.
The Web Project Specialist develops and manages the strategy and implementation process for web projects. The ability to produce and track successful personalized action plans for each client in order to execute goals is imperative. Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with clients and internal team members alike are key responsibilities of this role. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about collaborating with key team members to identify data-driven solutions for clients and pushing those solutions to completion.
If that sounds like you — plus you’ve got some existing web project experience and a desire to expand your skills — keep reading.
Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Spokesperson. Serve as the day-to-day contact and liaison between client team and project team.
- Be a catalyst. Collaborate with project teams to think through and execute web initiatives that promote and grow the agency and our clients.
- Project management. You know how to manage production schedules to hit near- and long-term deadlines.
- Bookworm. Stay up-to-date on industry trends, insights and emerging technologies, and share and implement those learnings in digital and interactive for client and internal projects.
- Data nerd. Define, measure and report performance for client and internal projects.
- Perfectionist. Ensure quality of all projects through extensive reviewing of project goals and deliverables.
- Give a helping hand. Provide support and assistance to project teams with project planning, resource allocation, strategy and implementation.
- Seek the best. You know that web projects include continuous optimization and enjoy running multivariate experiments to drive optimal results.
- Team player. You know how to work with other team members and partner agencies, and they love you—or at least like you.
- Stick to the budget. Not only are you wise with our client’s money, you also know how to manage the scope of work.
Here's what you should have:
- Preferred 2 years related experience in managing web projects
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Budget and time management skills
- Passion for digital and interactive marketing strategies
- Demonstrates data-driven thinking
If you’re interested in this job, please apply below. Give us a little bit of time to look over your materials — please note that calling us up will not improve your chances. If we think you might be a good fit for TrendyMinds, we’ll reach out to you!